This course covers the Grade 10, 11 and 12 content needed to write the Advanced Programme Statistics module for the Independent Examinations Boards (IEB) curriculum. Each video unpacks a topic in the curriculum in an easy-to-understand way. The course is designed and taught by Tammy Sales. Tammy is an experienced Advanced Programme Mathematics teacher. She also marks for the IEB.
Registration gives you access to the course for one year from date of registration. You will have access to all the Grade 10, 11 and 12 content for the year. At the end of the year you can register again in order to access the full course for the following year. The course will be developed during the beginning of 2017 and enrolled students will be notified when new videos are added.
This course will benefit you as an Advanced Programme Statistics student, because it:
- allows you to work through content at your own pace,
- explains concepts in more depth than they are covered in class, due to time constraints at school, and
- provides a means of revision before tests and exams.
Teachers, this course is also for you!
- Are you new to teaching Advanced Programme Statistics and don’t know where to start?
- Are you pressed for time and want to flip your lessons so that students can cover content at home and have meaningful discussions and tutorials in class?
Come join Tammy on this exciting Statistics journey.
Please click the block below to enroll for the course.